Co-ed 14-20 years old
Exploring provides exciting activities and one-on-one mentorship for youth looking to discover their future. Whether you’re a local organization looking to strengthen the community or a young person wanting to uncover the possibilities of your future, Exploring is a great place to start.
We are always working with companies and organizations to establish new Career Exploring programs across the country. Consider these benefits:
- Year round, local support staff
- Proven and flexible program model
- Nationally recognized and endorsed
- Positive community involvement
- Pipeline for future employees
- Positively impact youth development
- Employee professional growth
- Strong local and national support
- General liability insurance coverage
WANT TO SAVE MONEY?
Consider your employee turnover rate. If Exploring could provide you the ability to pre-screen future applicants AND train them in a manner that prepares them to work specifically for your company, would you consider it?
Now consider the cost savings. The National Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (one of our supporters) is pleased to offer the Cost of Employee Turnover Calculator – a free tool to help nonprofit organizations better understand the “hidden” costs of turnover. Spoiler alert: Turnover costs your organization more than you think!
Exploring exists to teach important life and career skills to young people from all backgrounds through immersive career experiences and mentorship provided by community and business leaders like you. Together, we equip young people with character, leadership and life skills that can be used both today and in their future careers.
Exploring is based on a unique and dynamic relationship between youth and the organizations in their communities. Businesses and community organizations initiate a career-specific Exploring post or club by matching their people and organizational resources to the career interests of youth in the community. The result is a program of interactive activities that helps youth pursue their special interests, grow, and develop.
We work with thousands of local, regional, and national businesses and organizations to deliver the Exploring programs representing hundreds of different career fields.
- Provide hands-on, interactive career experiences
- Develop potential contacts that may broaden employment options
- Help make ethical choices
- Facilitate service learning opportunities
- Develop basic life skills using the Exploring Activity Library
- Facilitate positive social interactions
- Allow youth leaders to coordinate your program activities
- Facilitate leadership training with Exploring’s training materials
- Encourage the skill and desire to help others
- Gain a keen respect for the basic rights of others